Followers

November 19, 2012

Birthday Nails!

So yesterday was my birthday, Yay. I am now 23, I still can't believe it. Just crazy, but I love birthdays and this one was very fun. And onto my nails for my day, I had originally planned on some type of skittles with glitter and balloons and something else. I didn't have a full plan yet, then well I just didn't have it in me to do any of that and changed even my colors. I have been fighting a cold for the past 5 days and yesterday was the first day I was feeling better so on sat when I did my nails I changed almost everything about the plan.

The only thing I kept was the cupcake. I knew I wanted a cupcake for my birthday! Yay and my boyfriend made my cupcakes so I had too... Here's a pic of them...
He made them all by himself, and so yummy


And onto the nails...


Used: 
Base Coat
Zoya- Charla 3 coats
Leopard print-
Opi- My boyfriend Scales Walls
Zoya- Neeka

Accent Nail
Base- 
Zoya- Neeka 2 coats
Cupcake- 
Wet N wild- Black Creme
China Glaze- I'm not Lion
Zoya- Charla 
Opi- My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers- Black Magic (from 2010)
Red Rhinestone from Ebay

All Topped with Seche Vite 

For the Leopard print I use a small dotting tool, the cupcake was made using a striper brush and a big dotting tool. 

Even though it's not quite what I had imaged I am very happy with what I came up with. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...