Followers

November 14, 2012

World Diabetes Day

November is Diabetes awareness month, and today November 14th is world diabetes day. I never even knew there was an awareness month for Diabetes let alone a day. To learn more here is the link to the official page. They encourage people to wear blue today. I saw a post about a week about from Nailderella's facebook page, talking about today and wanting to get some bloggers to wear a blue mani, there is a link to all the bloggers who have participated at the bottom. I of course wanted to join in, for my boyfriend of about 2 1/2 years now. I really never knew much about the disease until I met him, although he did not even know about today. Which I'm going to take means that there are not enough people talking about it or or are aware of how serious it is. Any onto my manicure for today.


Used: 
Base Coat
Pure Ice: Scream 2 coats
Accent Nail: 
Icing- Glitz & Glam 1 coat
Ulta- Love Fern 1 coat
All Topped with Seche Vite 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...