Followers

November 4, 2012

Pretty Pretty Glitter

Just a quick post for now, this is something I threw together the other day I only had like 45 minutes to change my mani, so I went with something simple but pretty.

I recently found the Color Club Wicked Sweet collection (scented like candy, yummy) at marshals, along with some of the Winter Affair collection in duo packs. I got one of those sets not sure of the names though but a pretty glitter, that I'm going to show you below, and a really pretty purple with blue glass flecks or something I dunno, but I had to have it. Although I don't have names for either of the Winter Affair polishes, I tried finding some info but there isn't much.

Lets see the nails...


Used: 
Base Coat
Opi- Nein Nein Nein Ok fine 3 coats 
Accent Nail 
Color Club- Gimme a Grape Big Kiss 3 coats 
Glitter 
Opi- Pirouette My Whistle 
Color Club- Unknown glitter 
All topped with Seche Vite 

I wasn't sure how strong the scent was going to be, I figured it would be fine since I was only using as an accent. It was actually pretty strong even with just one nail on each hand. I was a little surprised, even after 3 days I can still smell it, fainter than day one but still there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...