Followers

November 11, 2012

Jelly Sammich

For todays mani, I went with a dark blue jelly sandwich. I'm not sure how I feel about the results. However I did receive quite a few compliments on it so i decided why not.


Used: 
Base Coat
Opi- Roadhouse Blues 2 coats
Opi- Rainbow Connection gradient from the cuticle
Revlon- Royal 1 coat
all Topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite 


So as I said before I'm not so sure about the outcome. The glitter was a PITA to cleanup and I did it at night thinking it looked good until in the morning when I saw. Not too bad but oh well. And the seche vite shrunk at the cuticle leaving some of the glitter exposed.  

I'm just going with it was not a complete fail, lol. so that's it for now. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...