Followers

November 24, 2012

NOTD- Black Friday

Today I have a quick NOTD, I did Thanksgiving night. I was planing to do some sort of turkey nails but never had the time to actually sit down and try. So seeing as how I had to work at 5:30 on friday morning I went to something quick and simple. I was still wearing my birthday nails that makes *gasp* 6 days for that mani. I never wear any mani for that long. They were already chipping and everything I just never had the time to re-do. Ok onto the pictures...


Used: 
Base Coat
China Glaze- Want My Bawdy 3 coats 
Color Club- Glitter Wonderland 3 coats
All topped with Seche Vite 

I was worried I might mess these up yesterday but they fared really well, A little bit of tip wear but I expected that, always happens when I'm on register. Thats all for now. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...