Followers

November 7, 2012

Whimsical

Just a quick NOTD, I needed a polish change but didn't have much time. So this is what I came up with. When Revlon's Whimsical first came out I searched for it, finally found it at K-mart. Then brought it home and well it just sat on my shelf unused. I cannot believe I let it sit unused for so long.


Used: 
Base Coat
China Glaze- Elephant Walk 2 coats
Revlon- Whimsical 2 coats 
all topped with Seche Vite 

I had expected whimsicals base to be more opaque, and make the grey more blue toned, maybe if I had applied more coats I dunno, oh well I really enjoy how this looks.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...