Followers

November 16, 2012

Summer Plum

Today I have a NOTD from a few days ago. Before I shortened my nails, they were just getting in the way and I was afraid I would break a nail, they grow really fast so I'll have nails this long soon enough.

Not much else to day about this manicure, I did it quick at night basically one of those nights where I had to get something on my nails for the next day.


Used: 
Base Coat
Sally Hansen- Summer Plum 2 coats
Accent nail- 
Sinful colors- Soul Mate
topped with 
Sinful Colors- You just Wait
All topped with Seche Vite 

Sorry about the dry hands, the cold is really getting to my skin. It is just so drying ugh. But I do love the fall and winter, so I'll just keep slathering on the lotion and cuticle balms and oils.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, Love all feedback... Please do not leave any links in the comments if there is something you think I'd like to see send me an email.

Click any picture to make it bigger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...